Sales Advisor- LAT
Job Title: Programme Consultant
Role Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £22k Dependent on experience plus commission
The London Academy of Trading is a renowned financial training provider offering the opportunity to develop those who seek the skills to become professional FX, stock or Futures traders and to help them on the way to a new and exciting career, through our in house mentoring and accredited academic programmes.
In line with our continued expansion strategy we are looking for highly ambitious Programme Consultant in the city of London. As Programme Consultant, you will be responsible for promoting our in-house programme portfolio to an international student base over the phone and via email. We are looking for highly results driven and tenacious individuals with a natural flair for sales, who will demonstrate a hunger to exceed targets and expectations. As a rapidly expanding and global business with campuses around the world, we can offer excellent opportunities for fast track career progression which is entirely performance driven. We adopt a meritocratic approach meaning we reward top performers giving you the opportunity to earn as well as progress.
Key Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Exceed daily/weekly/monthly targets
- Contact (via telephone) potential new in house and online students that have expressed an interest in one of our Trading Programmes
- Providing a bespoke and consultative service to all students, assessing requirements and making recommendations in line with individual needs
- Managing students applications from original enquiry through to payment
- Develop outstanding business relationships with your potential clients to ensure a continuous follow up from their initial enquiry through to processing their payment for their course
- Identifying and understanding student needs via one to one consultations
- Liaise very closely with our Student Recruitment (Leads Validation) team to ensure that there is a continuous flow of high quality sales leads which you can convert into immediate business
- Continuously promoting our product portfolio
- Portraying a positive, professional and sought after image of Interactive
- Previous experience in a consultative sales / business development / income generating position over phone email and face to face
- Previous experience working in a fast paced highly target driven environment; demonstrable track record of success in hitting and exceeding targets
- Enthusiastic and tenacious attitude, hunger to succeed
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels, excellent rapport building skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to consult students through the full application process from initial conversation to finalising and closing their application
- A confident and highly organised person that works exceptionally well as an individual, as well as an integral part of our team.
- A Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Word/Excel.
- A "People person", that is interested in further career development within a fast paced online Sales Department based in the City Of London.
- Excellent timekeeping and smart presentation
- Be committed to the development of LAT, your team and yourself
What’s in it for you:
- Unlimited opportunities for professional development and study (subject to terms and conditions full details of which can be disclosed upon application)
- Clear career progression routes and fast track opportunities for development
- Uncapped commission scheme, excellent bonus for top performers on top of regular competitions and prizes
- Engaged, ambitious and motivated team
- Employee recognition schemes
Due to a large recruitment drive we are able to consider candidates at all levels for Junior, Senior, Team Leader and Managerial roles.
Please note: Candidates must have the right to work in the UK. Only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.