A growing Retail organisation based in Chelmsford are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their established team on a permanent basis. This is a varied role with career progression opportunities, paying a competitive salary of £22,000 - £26,000. The company trains from within and are very supportive, offering you a great career path and exposure all parts of Payroll, especially PAYE and Monthly Payrolls.
My client are a leading Retail organisation who have sites all over the UK. You will be based in their UK head office in Chelmsford and run monthly and weekly Payrolls and work closely with other teams. This is a busy working environment and constantly changing so they are seeking someone with exposure to these kind of environments who is a team player.
As a Payroll Administrator your role will involve:
- Processing monthly Payroll, specifically PAYE staff members
- Processing payments
- Dealing with queries
- Processing Payroll deductions
- Sending staff payslips and statements
- P35/P11d payroll reconciliation
- Processing year end Payroll
- Previous Payroll experience
- Up to date knowledge of UK PAYE
- Used to working in a fast paced environment
- Team player
- Great communication skills
- Hard working with the ability to multi task
My client are a leading Retail company based in Chelmsford and are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. They are seeking a Payroll specialist who has worked with PAYE ideally and works well under pressure. This is a busy and varied role working for a great company who value their staff and offer career progression.