A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Trading Strategist, based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The candidate will run high level credit risk / return and upside / downside analysis across available, trade-able situations and select those of most interest for further analysis. They will then undertake detailed fundamental credit analysis of selected situations, some loan based and some bond based. The output of this fundamental analysis will be used to help the credit desk in positioning inventory and creating trade-able opportunities for the desk’s client base. The candidate will also need to interact on a daily basis with internal sales teams and external clients to communicate and explain credit situations.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following:
- Excellent language skills; proficiency in Spanish and Italian is desirable;
- Thorough understanding of financial statements, financial modelling, loan and HY credit and security documentation;
- Primary deal, and transaction advisory and execution experience advantageous;
- Restructuring and refinancing experience across industry and geographic sectors beneficial;
- Proven ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure, with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Proven ability to understand complex and diverse financial instruments;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with very strong analytical skills;
- Strong academic credentials to MBA / MSc standard
Closing dates for applications: 17th July 2017
Apply for Trading Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly