Spanish speaking Negotiator - Travel industry
International Travel Company in London seeks a fluent Spanish speaking negotiator to join their operations team where you’ll be responsible for negotiating space, rates and conditions for large and long stay ad-hoc groups and tours in the Spanish speaking market.
The role will suit someone with a confident personality and strong negotiation skills with previous experience within the travel sector.
- Carefully analyse each request received by sales offices and prioritise the workload according to deadlines
- Select appropriate hotels according to sales requirements
- Contact hotels and complete strong rates negotiation to guarantee competitiveness on the market and to gain an advantage on competitors. This will involve usually negotiating rates below our contracted rates
- Providing more than one hotel offer, to give the sales a competitive edge
- Negotiate other conditions such as cancellation policy, rooms decrease, and payment conditions
- Provide suitable hotel alternatives when all other options are either full or over budget
- Negotiate rates, conditions and general arrangements of banqueting and conference facilities when required
- Complete administration tasks such as inputting of rates, message distribution, fax distribution or any other task as and when required in the department
- Strong experience in the travel industry
- Totally fluent Spanish
- Excellent negotiator with broad awareness of company hotels rates and markets
- Excellent fluency in spoken and written English
- Confident personality
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to meet daily deadlines
- Possesses specialist knowledge required to meet standards as detailed in the job description
- Ability to analyse and understand clients "cultural differences" and need
- Ability to work on their own or as part of a team
- Knowledge of UK, Germany or Scandinavia will be an advantage
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.