Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher & Subject Lead - Haringey
We are looking for an Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher and Subject Leader, such as ICT, to join an 'Outstanding' Primary school based in the Vibrant Inner London Borough of Haringey.
- Based within an 'Outstanding' Primary school
- Vibrant and spacious school
- Inner London Weighting + TLR (MPS/UPS)
- Fantastic Staff Ethos
- Ongoing career progression opportunities
The school are primarily seeking to appoint a high calibre professional and enthusiastic Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher and Subject Leader, such as ICT. This position is for September 2017 start and is based within the vibrant, inner London borough of Haringey, on direct permanent contract. The school are able to offer Inner London Weighted Salary, as well as a TLR and benefits for this position.
The staff are the heart of this school and have lots of opportunities for ongoing professional development, as well as career progression. This schools pupils have special mention for their 'Outstanding' behaviour and passion for learning, making them a pleasure to teach.
- Excellent practitioner committed to achieving best outcomes for all pupils
- Have vision, passion and drive to improve standards within Key Stage 2
- Able to demonstrate outstanding learning within their class and in within their areas of responsibility.
- Have a meticulous approach to organisation and time management.
- Be a positive role model with a 'can do' attitude able to give clear messages related to school improvement
The school can offer;
- A welcoming school community, with a friendly and professional team.
- An ethos which values all children and their unique qualities.
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the pupils who pass through our doors.
- Leadership support which enables high quality provision and on-going professional development.
- An exciting, well-organised and vibrant environment in which to work.
The salary for this Upper Key Stage 2 position will be dependent on experience, however in line with the Inner London Pay Scale (MPS/UPS) and will have a TLR.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a friendly team and a supportive school and interviews are commencing as soon as possible.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, would like to find out more information and/or organise a school visit then please forward your CV across to Francesca at Reeson Education ASAP or call .