Digital Marketing Executive-leading provider of training for health and social care-Chiswick-£26k
Digital Marketing Executive
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
Leading publisher of video based training resources for the social care sector is recruiting a digital marketing executive. They are a small team based in West London, and we are looking for a digital marketing executive who can maximise the impact of our marketing. Reporting directly to the Managing Director and working closely with the sales and customer service team this is a great opportunity for a digital marketing professional to take responsibility for all aspects of marketing whilst helping to grow the business.
Web Analytics, PPC, SEO, Copywriting, Excel, InDesign, Social Media
Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Magento, MailChimp, Vertical Response, SEMrush
- PPC - Using AdWords
- Copywriting - Creating eye catching, compelling, SEO friendly copy around our brand and products and distributing this via social media, blog and other digital platforms.
- Google Analytics: proficient knowledge of software to measure progress of site pages and understand successes and failures & report on the effectiveness of digital campaigns. We’re looking for someone with an analytical mind
- SEO - Keyword analysis: implementation of tools such as AdWords Keyword Planner to research best practice into keywords for content
- Competitor analysis: usage of tools such as Spy Fu, Follower Wonk and SEMrush in order to analyse competitor position and content performance
- Social Media : Managing company Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts, promoting sales/products, keeping customers informed of relevant news.
- SERP optimisation: utilisation of keywords and html tags within text and profiles to enhance visibility on Google
- Graphic Design: Experience in using adobe InDesign and Photoshop to create and edit marketing material such as newsletters, flyers and social media graphics - Basic skills only as we’re looking for a marketing expert not a graphic designer
- Market research and segmentation
- Email Marketing: Weekly email communications with offers and information using Vertical Response and MailChimp
- Web CMS management - Any experience with Magento would be useful
- Monthly marketing reports
- Database management - Using Excel
- Educated at Degree level
- Organised and analytical approach, and able to multi task.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Able to work on your own initiative.
- Self-motivated and results driven, and a will to achieve beyond expectations.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity and creative freedom to take the business to the next level
- A fun and relaxed environment
- Casual dress code