Planning and Demand Administrator
Time Appointments are delighted to be working on behalf of a commercial business in the area who are looking for a Planning and Demand administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the weekly planning of materials both in and out of the company’s sites.
- Ensure stock levels are up to date and in line with requirements.
- Enter all contracts for sale and purchase of materials on the system and fulfil orders for customers.
- Ensure that orders and contracts are fulfilled.
- Organising sales contracts.
- Provide reports, both routine and on demand, for the Commercial directors.
- Efficiently handle quotation requests
- Review shipping contracts and options to ensure best value for money
The successful candidate must have experience with independent day to day problem solving along with excellent communication skills with colleagues at all levels. Experience in planning and customer/supplier liaison is also a must. This is a new and exciting role which has become available through the businesses continued growth and success.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available