Source Code Personnel are proud to be working alongside Groupon, assisting them in their search for a motivated and passionate Sales Consultant to work in their stunning London offices.
Groupon provide a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. They're enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories, including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products and live or lively events. At the same time, they are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, they believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backwards, moves Groupon forward. Community matters to them on an internal, local and global scale-it's fundamental to Groupon's growth and to the well-being of the world at large. They also value self-awareness, candour, lunch and WiFi. If that sounds like a match, then read on!
Sales is the engine room of Groupon: Their success relies largely on Sales Consultants like you who have an unparalleled knowledge of the market and the customer. You understand the latest trends, you know what will be the 'next big thing' and you pride yourself on staying ahead of the competition!
Groupon's Sales Consultants know exactly how to educate merchants to help them realise the benefits of partnering with Groupon: benefits that see them increase their customer base and their bottom line too!
This is a hands-on role requiring the best Sales Consultants to consistently exceed weekly and monthly KPIs (including a minimum of 60 minutes effective call time per day) and also to stay ahead of the competition by keeping in touch with the market, social trends and new ideas. Needless to say, a solid understanding of Groupon's business model and the daily deal market are absolute 'musts', as is a great understanding of Salesforce.com as a tool.
This is about pioneering, innovating and developing NEW business opportunities for Groupon, so once you've found their merchants of tomorrow and built the relationships with them, it will be time to hand them over to the Account Management Team!
What Groupon would love from you…
- Success - you've already cut your teeth in B2B new business sales: whether in high volume or cold-calling, you've been there, bought the t-shirt and have the stats to prove it!
- Communication - you're a natural influencer, able to persuade and convince with ease!
- Team Player - yes, it sounds cliché, but we really value folks who have a positive attitude and can build lasting relationships with their colleagues
- Innovative - we're always looking for fresh new ideas and exciting ways to reach new customers
- True Grit! Sales can be challenging - but it can also be very rewarding - so resilience, tenacity and dynamism in equal measure are the order of the day!
- Bring your A-Game: we are constantly evolving, so we are constantly changing: willingness to learn and an ability to adapt will set you up for success at Groupon!
What Groupon can offer you!
- UNCAPPED COMMISSION on top of your competitive salary!
- The opportunity to be PROMOTED EVERY 6 MONTHS!
- Training from the start - two weeks and the Groupon dedicated Sales Trainers will get you up and running!
- Pretty cool offices: great location in central London, relaxed break out areas & social events!
- Free fruit, snacks and soft drinks
Black Tie NOT NECESSARY! Groupon are pretty laid back - and they tend to dress that way too :)
PLEASE NOTE: The interview process will be filmed for series 2 of the Channel 4 Documentary programme, The Job Interview, which is produced by Label1 for Channel 4.
Please only apply if you are happy for your interview to be filmed and to potentially appear in this television programme and you are available for filming in June/July 2017.
The employer is engaging with Label1 in the making of a TV production for which all face to face interviews conducted with the employer for this vacancy will be filmed.
Episodes of series 1 available via Channel 4's online service All 4.
Source Code Personnel is an equal opportunities Recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.