Music Teacher - Lambeth Secondary School - Permanent
Inner London Secondary School in the Borough of Lambeth is recruiting for a permanent MPS or UPS Teacher of Music. This new appointment is to commence in September 2017.
Ofsted rated Good in all categories with impeccable leadership qualities. This mainstream Lambeth Secondary School teachers at KS3 & KS4 levels. Strong Leadership at this ofsted rated Good school. They have successfully been consistent in steadily improving the school over the years. The students behaviour is also Good and consistent and they enjoy learning, even the less able students. They also are kept very safe and systems have been put in place to ensure the safeguarding of them. Their teachers work hard to ensure that their students are encouraged to reach their potential and beyond. The results at GCSE in nearly all of their subject areas are above the national average, including English.
This Lambeth Secondary School is recruiting for a well qualified NQT or Experienced Music Teacher / Teacher of Music(MPS / UPS). The successful Music Teacher / Teacher of Music, must have a secondary mainstream teaching qualification, mainstream secondary teaching experience and must be able to teach a minimum of a 'Good' lesson
You will be the type of Music Teacher / Teacher of Music who can lead your class with clear example. You will also be able to teach fun, inspiring and engaging lessons and able to get the best out of your students. The department at this Secondary School is supportive and looking for the right teacher who will compliment the team.
For this Music Teacher / Teacher of Music position, they are looking for the following;
- Secondary Teaching Certificate (PGCE, QTS, Teach First, Schools Direct etc)
- Mainstream Secondary School Music Teaching experience
- Able to teach you subject at KS3 & KS4 (minimum)
- MPS or UPS Music Teacher (NQT or Experienced)
- Passionate about your subject and an adaptable teacher
- You will be able to demonstrate a 'good' to 'outstanding' lesson
- Creative, Inspiring and Dedicated Music Teacher / Teacher of Music
- Available for a Full Time position to commence in September 2017