We’re the CIPD — the professional body for HR and people development. We are the voice of a worldwide community of 140,000 members committed to championing better work and working lives. We’ve been setting the benchmark for excellence in people and organisation development for more than 100 years, helping members build their professional expertise and organisations build their HR and leadership capability.
We have an opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing team in Wimbledon, London. You’ll join a 40-strong in-house Marketing team and provide pro-active and efficient campaign support to the busy marketing team, working across a range of integrated marketing campaigns to attract, engage, convert and retain key target audiences into CIPD membership.
Key responsibilities -
- Support the Marketing Manager and marketing executives to deliver marketing campaigns and plans, ensuring that all activities are delivered on time and within the specified brief
- Schedule and co-ordinate marketing activity across all channels by liaising with relevant internal teams (e.g. database team and the Design team) and external suppliers as and when required
- Analyse campaigns in order to provide the Marketing team with a holistic view of all activities and the impact that they’re having on business objectives and targets
- Monitor competitor activity as and when required and share key findings
- Manage the delivery process of email campaigns
- Support the Marketing Manager and Marketing Executives in developing marketing collateral and copy that is dynamic, innovative, relevant and engaging
- Ensure content is up-to-date and positioned effectively on all relevant areas of the website and ecommerce platforms
- Support the Marketing team to identify and select target groups for email and direct mail campaigns
- Attend events to provide logistics and marketing support
- Provide administrative support to the team
Knowledge, skills & experience -
- A good understanding of all the elements of the marketing mix, with awareness for the latest marketing techniques and practices
- Of graduate calibre (marketing degree or relevant business degree) committed to developing their marketing career
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Flexible attitude to work in order to manage multiple projects to time, cost and quality
- A strong team player with outstanding interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills with a collaborative approach to work
- Excellent computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Office, as well as being familiar with web technologies (e.g. content management systems) and databases
- Previous marketing experience at this level is desirable
- A CIM and/or IDM professional qualification, e.g. CIM Certificate in Marketing, or a willingness to study for a professional marketing qualification is desirable
- Previous experience of marketing in a membership organisation and/or experience of disseminating information to a professional audience is desirable, but not essential.
There has never been a more interesting or important time to join us. We offer a friendly and stimulating culture and a wide range of professional development opportunities and benefits such as 28 days’ holiday, free two-course lunch and flexible working hours.
If this role describes you and your career aspirations, then click APPLY.
CIPD: valuing everyone as an individual!
The CIPD define diversity as valuing everyone as an individual - we value all our employees, customers and clients as people. Harnessing these differences creates a productive environment in which everybody feels valued, where their talents are fully utilised and organisational and personal goals are met.
We are committed to employment practices that promote diversity and inclusion in employment regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion or belief.
Please note, we reserve the right to close or extend this position depending on application numbers. Therefore we would urge candidates to submit an application as soon as possible