Business Analyst to £50,000 p.a. + benefits depending on experience Bristol / Bath
Business Analyst required for exciting new Bristol / Bath start-up energy / utility company
As Business Analyst, you will play a key role in designing, implementing and enhancing their key business processes, products and propositions. Responsibilities include:
- determine detailed requirements for improved features / propositions / processes
- analyse requirements against current solution / business / IT systems / processes
- ensuring effective solutions are delivered to meet business requirements
- capture end-to-end process maps / traceable business and data requirements
- co-ordinating / facilitating business walkthroughs of app and website journeys
- attending design walkthroughs / reviewing designs / API specs
Our client is a brand new start-up business and you will be among the first of many employees - currently based within walking distance of Bristol City Centre - with an office move to Central Bath planned shortly. A sustainable "energy sector" business with a conscience, the company will meet the increasing demand for a new response to our environment and current operating norms. Using smart technology and a shared customer community platform, they are building a true eco-friendly, consumer-focused, technology business.
As Business Analyst, you will have an excellent knowledge of business process modelling / mapping / analysis and the full project lifecycle. As a start-up with lots of exciting developments planned for the future this role will evolve over time, so being comfortable with change is essential. You will be able to build excellent working relationships in a fast paced customer centric digital organisation with:
- experience in a range of development methodologies ( Agile, Waterfall etc. )
- knowledge of the energy / utility sector processes
- working knowledge of Atlassian (Jira, Confluence etc.)
- a logical / analytical approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- strong communication / mapping / documentation skills
- able to manage multiple activities and provide high quality service
- a willingness to learn, share and develop knowledge and skills with the team
Initially the role is Bristol based, then moving to new offices near Bath railway station.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Business Analyst, please forward your CV stating current remuneration details and availability quoting reference 272498B.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: business analyst jobs bpr bpm jobs Bristol bath software development technology IT Bristol business process analyst Atlassian Jira Confluence jobs ba
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.