Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer
Electrically qualified engineer required for maintenance role at a large and reputable Dudley based manufacturer offering competitive salary and rotational 3 shift working hours. If you are a Electrical Bias Maintenance Engineer with 17th Edition looking for a new role and have the necessary skills and qualifications please read on...
Provide breakdown cover to conveyors and material handling equipment as well as the service and repair of equipment in line with company H&S policy and safe working procedures.
- Mechanical repairs
- Electrical fault finding and diagnosis using drawings
- Undertake planned maintenance activity and working to planned maintenance schedule
- Working on material handling equipment, conveyors and process equipment.
REQUIRED SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE
Control panel fault finding
AC & DC drives
Mechanical ability - Machine fitting, hydraulics and pneumatics
PLC Fault Finding
- Time Served Apprenticeship
- City and Guilds Electrical Installation Level 2 or 3
- City & Guilds 16th or 17th Edition Regulations Certificate
- C&G or NVQ level 3 in Electrical discipline
In return for your skills and experience:
This is a full time position with a company offering long term employment prospects EXCELLENT employment benefits to include competitive holiday entitlement, sick pay and pension.
My client is keen to meet good engineers with flexible interview slots available! If you think this is the role for you please apply straight away! If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact James at Proactive Personnel.