Geography Teacher Needed - Northeast Lincolnshire
Geography teacher required from September 2017 - Lincolnshire
Are you are looking to secure your next permanent History teaching job? Would like to join a supportive, well run school with outstanding leadership? We can help!
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced secondary Geography teacher for a Multi Academy in Northeast Lincolnshire. If you have experience of teaching KS3 and KS4 Geography, please read on.
A comprehensive package of benefits include:
- Part of a high performing Multi-Academy Trust, with 'Good' to 'Outstanding' schools
- No behaviour issues - teachers can get on with the business of teaching
- Well resourced, including state-of-art equipment throughout all schools
- Accelerated career progression based on performance - fast track to leadership for high performing candidates
- Low staff turnover
- Beautiful location - relatively low living costs
- Pastoral support for all new teachers
- Support and guidance around OFSTED inspection process
More schools then ever are turning to ITN Mark Education to help them recruit the best permanent teaching staff; so you will not find this vacancy advertised online or in the TES.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have QTS status and eligibility to work in the UK
- Plan and deliver good lessons using appropriate resources
- Have Good to Outstanding behaviour management
- Overcome obstacles when faced in difficult situations
- Handle stressful situations patiently and calmly
- Communicate effectively with teachers, parents and other agencies
- Adapt to school routine due to unforeseen circumstances
To find out more about this great opportunity, please apply today.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.