C# Web Developer
A leading IT Solutions organisation is looking for a senior .Net Developer to work within a globally distributed development team that is responsible for the transformation of a number Greenfield applications. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to system design and architecture decisions as well as be involved in implementing new features and maintenance of existing functionality within an AGILE environment.
The development team have a passion for technology and undertake regular training to keep up to date with the latest innovations. The developers have just started training for Microsoft Certification. You will gain hands on exposure to the latest technologies, practices & techniques including Microsoft Azure and Artificial Intelligence. They have a genuine love for all things development and enjoy keeping up to date with the latest practises and innovations. On top of all that they also find the time to play in office pool tournaments!
- Full stack development - You'll be using technologies like .NET MVC, Angular JS and SQL Server
- Work alongside Product Owner, QA and 5 other developers to produce high quality products
- Update older parts of the platform to use the latest technology
Qualifications, Previous Experience and skills required
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience in C# .NET development
- MVC 5, Web API, LINQ, ADO.NET, TDD
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- HTML, CSS
- Object oriented software design
- Excellent attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have
- .NET Webforms
- Azure Web Apps, Azure SQL & Azure Search
- Knowledge of design patterns and implementation experience.
- Experience developing for high traffic public facing websites.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- £40K-£50K depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays)
- Flexible working hours
- Generous employer pension contribution
- Training scheme leading to Microsoft Certification.
- Sorry but we are unable to sponsor employees for this position
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.