Accounts Assistant (Bookkeeper)
My client is a growing services organisation based in Norwood in South East London. Due to continued growth they have a new role for a competent Accounts Assistant to join their friendly finance team, reporting into the Finance Director.
This role will work closely with the Management Accountants and Bookkeeper to ensure that monthly deadlines are met. This role has scope for growth and they are seeking someone who is willing to learn and be adaptive to their growing business.
- Support Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll.
- Bank statement postings and reconciliations
- Monthly processing of Sales invoices and month end reconciliation
- Manage Credit Control
- Loading payments online for transfer to suppliers
- Assisting with Payroll as required - including updating Staff Rotas and clocking timesheets amendments. (training will be given)
- Processing Employee Expenses
- Posting Journals
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Assistant role
- Good MS Excel skills (ability to use and create formulas)
- Sage experience - preferred
- Bank reconciliations experience
- Ability to prioritise
- Working well within a team and / or own their own.
- Attention to detail
- Overall great attitude and positive mind set
20 days annual leave rising with service
Parking available for free on nearby side roads
10 minutes from nearest train station