Site Manager - Residential Developer
Leading residential developer seeking an experienced site manager to run high volume site in the West Midlands.
As a leading residential developer, our client has established a reputation for quality and outstanding cutomer service, resulting in them becoming one of the most trusted brands in the business.
As Site Manager, you will oversee all areas of the build from setting out (including roads and sewers), infrastructure works, groundwork, construction through to completion and handover. You will also organise and prioritise the work of the site team, control and co-ordinate the attendance and number of subcontractors on site, resolve queries, problems and conflicts at site level and hold regular site meetings with subcontractors to monitor and appraise key company objectives.
It will be key to ensure the efficient running of the site and completion of the administration functions. Prepare weekly reports and input stages into the computer system. Ensure variations are recorded, issued and actioned by appropriate subcontractors and suppliers. Advise the Surveyor regarding all sales instructions, review the monthly build cost report for the site and liaise with the Surveyor to understand expenditure.
The successful candidate will have;
- A strong track record working on 100+ unit projects.
- Strong experience in working in PLC housebuilder environments.
- Proven track record of delivering projects from inception to handover.
- Have excellent customer and business communication skills.
- Experience managing Assistant Site Managers.
- You must have 5 years minimum experience of managing a medium to large development, along with experience in the management of Health & Safety.
- You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand.
My client is offering £50,000 to £60,000 + car/allowance and a performance related package.