PFI SPV General / Concessions Manager £70-85k, London
Our Client are a leading SPV Management Company. They have a varied portfolio of infrastructure PFI/PPP assets across the UK. Due to exceptional growth they are now looking to add to the team.
They have the following role available:
1.) SPV/SPC General Manager, salary £70-80k (dependant on level of experience) + corporate benefits.
You will currently work in one of the following areas:
- SPV GM or Operations Manager (SPV Management Company) or Asset Manager (Investment Company) or Concessions Manager (Infra Contractor)
Ideally you will have experience of one of the following social infrastructure assets / projects: Education, Health (Primary or Acute), Justice or Government Buildings, MoD, Blue-Light.
Key responsibilities include:
- Representation of SPV in project, liaison and service meetings.
- Monitor the delivery of construction and FM Contractual compliance.
- Protect and enhance lifecycle funds.
- Liaison with, and reporting to, senior lenders and shareholders (ensuring compliance with Project/Credit and Services Agreements).
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate health and safety policies and procedures.
- Management of building and service variations.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports.
- Attending Board Meetings and liaison/communication with Board Directors and minute taking when required.
- Public sector relationship management.
- Monitoring and administration of project reporting.
- Dispute management and guidance.
- Management of sub-contractors and advisers during construction and operational phases.
- Application of management policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with insurance provisions.
A leading package is on offer as well as the opportunity to progress.
If this role is of interest please apply in confidence for full details of job description, company and specific project details. All successful applicants will be contacted within 5 working days.