Purchase Order Processor & Planner
Role: Purchase Order Processor & Planner
Salary: up to £35,000
Location: central London
THIS ROLE IS GOING TO BE LEGEN….wait for it….DARY!! LEGENDARY!!
Pod is currently partnering with a cool game business. They are looking for a new Purchase Order Processor & Planner to join their fast paced team.
- Manage Orders through to completion
- Raise GRN's on system
- Checking and processing of supplier Invoices
- Forward planning and scheduling of Orders
- At least 2 years of similar experience in production / purchase planning role
- Intermediate to Advanced level Excel Skills including vlookups and pivot tables
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Fluent in Mandarim - plus
- Positive and Can-Do Attitude
If you think this is the perfect timing to have a change of scenery just call Filipa Frazao on or drop an email through to:
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.