Advertising Sales Executive
Our client is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers/ media companies. The company numbers almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries and has a turnover of approximately EUR 1.5 billion.
This position is responsible for looking after UK accounts across online and print - they're by far the dominant brand in their market.
Employer branding advertising is substantial for this brand which makes for a more interesting role than regular job advertising. It means clients have potential advertising needs all year round and you can really look to understand their business.
The position operates from their swish offices in Kings Cross.
- Selling print and online jobs advertising to scientific recruiters across the United Kingdom
- Managing existing accounts as well as new business development
- Regularly meeting and liaising with clients and agencies to discuss and identify advertising requirements within the designated territory
- Writing clear and customised proposals including products across the entire portfolio of journals and websites
- Upkeep of all ongoing sales activities in CRM and be able to provide clear revenue figures and sales forecast to management on a weekly basis
Requirements in candidates
- Previous sales experience preferably within B2B environment and comfortable with cold calling
- Fluent English speaker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with prospecting and cold calling
- Excellent phone manner and high level of customer service
Remuneration? Up to £23,000 plus £6500 commission.
OR, for those with more experience, up to £28,000 plus £8500.