Marketing Executive - Property - West End - £25-30,000
How do you fancy working in a creative and rewarding environment? Do you want to work with a team that will enhance your career and ensure your personal development is a priority? Then this is the role for you. RH Creative are currently partnering with a fresh thinking property business to recruit for a Marketing Executive, based in their Mayfair offices.
Reporting in to the Senior Marketing Manager responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside an Artworker and relevant agencies, manage the content creation, print and distribution of all marketing collateral including flyers, signage, posters and online advertising
- Produce engaging social media content for the blog and social media pages and assist the property teams on the best use of social media in their market
- Update the website, ensuring content is on brand and kept up to date with relevant offers and messages
- Produce statistics and reports where required to demonstrate performance against KPIs
- Monitor spend against budget for each campaign & project
- Willing to take on ad-hoc tasks to support the team in all marketing related areas of the business
- Act as a brand ambassador for the business and ensure the brand values are embraced internally
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a busy, varied marketing role managing several projects at once and confident at prioritising workload
- Have excellent copywriting and proof reading skills with the ability to engage and connect with the student audience (experience at blogging would be an advantage)
- Be confident with all Microsoft Office packages
- Have experience in CMS systems (e.g Wordpress) and Social Media Management (e.g Buffer)
- Be an excellent communicator with a bubbly personality and confident in working independently or in a team
My client are a forward thinking and dynamic property business taking their market by storm. This role is located in their flash offices in Mayfair, but was a cool and laid back environment.
Salary & Benefits
The salary on offer for this Marketing Executive positon is £25-30,000 plus brilliant benefits. This roles true benefit is the career enhancement and personal development.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.