Are you a Science teacher looking for your next opportunity? Do you fancy relocating to a City which has been named as the UK's most desirable location in the Sunday Times Best Places to Live Guide?
Bristol was voted the Uk's most desirable place to live in 2017. It was voted the winner due to "its ideal combination of extraordinary culture, impressive schools, buzzing culinary scene and community spirt, they sum up the City as cool , classy and supremely creative.
We are recruiting for a dynamic and thriving school to teach General Science up to KS4. This schools mission is to support and enable all students to achieve their full potential and develop the skills and qualifications needed for future success and are looking for outstanding teachers to support them to achieve their goal.
This is a fantastic school to work in. You will be joining a dedicated and professional staff in a school that consistently achieves high academic results. The Leadership, Behaviour and Safety are judged to be 'Outstanding'
If you are a Science Teacher who has experience of teaching to GCSE level, then this is the perfect role for you.
This is a full time and permanent position.
What you will bring to the role:
* You will be committed - to attend Briefings, Insets, Parent's Evening
* Will suit an NQT or experienced teacher
* Professional conduct and dress code
* Strong behaviour management
* Be engaging and forward thinking
In return, Randstad can offer you:
* A supportive SLT team
* Free on-site parking
* Excellent rate of pay
* A permanent contract
* A vibrant, warm and friendly working environment
* Opportunity to develop teaching and learning
* Refer a friend scheme - If this job is not suitable for you but you know someone who it may suit then 'Get Rewarded' with £300 worth of love to shop vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
Applicants will be considered on an on-going basis; therefore this advert may be removed prior to its expiry date. Early applications are encouraged.