Senior Conference Producer
Senior Conference Producer
£25,000-35,000 depending on experience + performance related bonus.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the market leading and fastest growing events companies. Within recent years the business has been repeatedly recognised as a leading innovator - winning multiple awards (over 30 in total), as well as having significant growth both in sales and delegate attendance. Our client offers a chance to grow your skills in all aspects of conference production and a genuine opportunity to develop your career with in a fast advancing company!
An exciting new position has arisen for a Senior Conference Producer to join the team to help produce and deliver the conference agendas covering the latest trends in the industry and featuring the top global industry thought leaders. Our client is looking for a fluent English speaker to work on European events, creating cutting edge conferences programmes and be comfortable with acquiring top talent speakers.
As Senior Conference Producer you will be responsible for:
- Work alongside the Editor, Group Marketing Manager, Event Director and wider team to develop, implement and produce conference content plans for the London flagship events and oversee the conference plans for the European events.
- Research important industry topics and keep up to date with industry trends to ensure streams of content are relevant to our audience.
- Identify and recruit appropriate speakers through research, networking, and existing contacts to achieve your target requirements.
- Identify and recruit high quality industry figures who will be able to chair theatres and moderate panel discussions.
- Oversee and manage the conference and speaker logistics on site.
- Ensure the marketability of conference programmes.
- Liaise with the sponsors regarding the speakers they are providing as part of their packages and ensure required quality of these speakers.
- Manage a team of speaker manager and speaker liaison to provide a customer friendly support service for speakers to ensure the experience is as hassle free as possible for them pre-show, onsite and post-show, whilst ensuring the event team have all the relevant information required from the speaker.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly understand a market and draw up list of appropriate speakers.
- Ability to persuade senior execs to give up their time to attend our events as speakers
- Diplomatic skills to liaise with and where necessary get through gate keepers.
- A fabulous sense of humour.
For more info call Megan on .