Chief Executive Officer
As CEO you will be given the of full remit of responsibility and be relied upon to define the outlook and strategy of the company.
This role will need someone who has a track record of managing staff and successfully growing operations on a large scale. In depth knowledge of social gaming and a track record of successfully working and creating relationships within a multi-lingual team at a senior level would be essential.
To work with the Board to achieve business strategy, plans and targets. This person will have ultimate responsibility for results and performance, including product development, marketing, communications, and logistics. Developing and approving strategies to meet investor, consumer, and employee needs.
- Identify the goals of the organisation in the long, short and medium term
- Work alongside the Board of Directors to create a strategy
- Identify the challenges which the company faces
- Work with Directors to determine new opportunities in the marketplace and devise ways to take advantage
- Have an overall understanding of the operating environment and how changing conditions may affect the business
- Set budgets for the relevant departments for the trading year
- Communicate regularly with Directors
- Get to know any key stakeholder relationships such as auditing and banking partners.
- Engage staff from the outset and keep clear lines of regular communication
- Set aside time to manage director and departmental reviews
- Monitor staff engagement, turnover and culture
- Undertake thorough analysis of performance criteria
- Conduct analysis of all costs to ensure that the company is lean
- Undertake a holistic review of the organisation to identify key business units and excess.
- Seek opportunities to work alongside marketing to identify new customers
- Take the lead across all aspects of the company by reviewing how departments work together to reach company goals and by coming up with fresh ideas that will set the company apart from competitors
- Determine the direction of a business by working with upper management and leading team members to create and implement strategies and goals
- Builds a positive and productive culture in the workplace by listening to employee opinions, making adjustments, and recognising the team's accomplishments
- Communicates a vision for the company and take steps to make it a reality
- Performs other decisions as necessary, such as reviewing reports, making presentations to investors and the board of directors, and examining how the company can cut expenses and increase revenue.
- Experience working for a listed company
- Online gaming industry experience
- Detail Oriented
- Big Picture Thinking
- Strong Written Communication
- Strong Verbal Communication
- Organisation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Business Acumen
bgo Group is a privately owned online gaming company currently operating in the regulated European markets. bgo launched In 2012 with an objective to bring to market the best casino, bingo and slot products under one brand, truly focused on delivering an exceptional player experience.
Through its innovative product offering, creative marketing and operational excellence, bgo has quickly grown to be one of the most dynamic and successful names in the gaming industry. Achieving this rapidly sparked the attention of the world’s largest online gaming and sports betting software company "Playtech". In the summer of 2014, bgo established a joint venture with them to further enhance its gaming applications. bgo has been on their cutting edge platform since July 2015, allowing it to focus on its investments and future strategies to deliver an increased product offering within the same trusted environment