Job Profile - M&E Estimator
Vacancy Ref: 00063674
I'm recruiting for one of the country's oldest M&E firms that have recently taken a step up the ladder in becoming a main contractor. My client are a specialist, dealing with Commercial, healthcare, education, public sector, residential and particularly listed and heritage buildings.
This well respected M&E Company conduct installation and maintenance for the likes of Buckingham Palace, The V&A Museum, Royal Academy of Arts and H.M. Tower of London, I'm looking for someone who takes pride in their work and understanding that you are helping re-store parts of British history.
As a company who have records dating back for 250 years, you can imagine there is a seemingly never ending list of clients that has taken years to develop relationships with. The ideal candidate will have experience working formally with client's one to one, developing rapport and asking the right questions that will lead to knowledge of when they next require my clients services.
My client are looking to recruit immediately. I have interview slots for all of next week, if your CV looks suitable I will be in contract within the next 24 hours.
M&E Estimator Requirements:
- MUST have both Mechanical and Electrical experience
- Preferably a HND/HNC in building service or construction
- Must have experience working with high spec clients with project values up to £10M
- Must be able to commute by public transport into central London
M&E Estimator Package:
- Will pay £55-65K salary dependant on experience
- Pension contribution
- Travel allowance
- 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Train station 0.2 Miles away