Territory Manager - South London
This role will be selling a food technology/delivery platform to restaurant chains.
If you have experience selling solutions to HORECA please apply for your chance to join this awesome tech company!
My client are one of the leading Food Delivery Platforms, driving innovation in a booming industry.
My client have over 2,000 employees serving more than 50,000 restaurant's yummy goodness to people's homes. This is a sector you want to be in, not only for the growth but the tasty benefits too!
Your role as Territory Manager - South London:
- Grow your territory.
- Maximise penetration of accounts.
- Provide consultation to growing restaurants, increasing your client's competitive potential.
- Decrease bad order rates by analysing data and effective targeting.
- Activated Restaurant Partners.
- Order Growth (sales activation).
The successful Territory Manager - South London will have:
- 1-5 years field sales experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Great organisation and presentation to handle a sales role on the road.
- Data analysis skills to target problem accounts.
- Account management skills.
The Successful Territory Manager - South London will receive:
- £27-31k basic.
- Generous Commission Structure.
- Progression Plan
- Branded Car.