Area Cleaning Manager
Role: Area Cleaning Manager
Salary:£27,000 + Company Car
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Location: London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/03226 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Our Client are a £3million family run cleaning and support services business, including DOC, Window Cleaning, Abseiling, Waste Management and Pest Control.
Due to their continued success this year, they are now recruiting for a Contracts Manager who will be responsible for managing a newly awarded contract worth £500k.
As Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for developing client relationships by taking the time to understand their individual requirements, overseeing a team of Cleaning Supervisors and Operatives to ensure they have the relevant training and knowledge to meet the contract specification.
- Manage the day to day operations and contract delivery to all clients ensuring high care and attention levels are delivered, control measures implemented, and standards maintained.
- Conduct joint audits and inspections with Management and Clients creating an environment where continuous improvement is the focus, ensuring SLA’s, and client objectives are achieved.
- Ensure all communications are followed up, and scheduling of all work is completed to client’s satisfaction.
- Ensure full compliance with current legislation and company policies for H&S and HR matters.
- Manage and control budgets across the region, ensure payroll information is received, complete and correctly submitted within the time scales set.
- Recruit, train and motivate staff, managing your team and resources to meet the daily schedules and business requirements of clients at all times.
- Be an excellent role model for all staff and ensure that you represent the company in a professional manner.