After-School Club Playworker (part-time)
Our client in the Woking area are looking to recruit an After-School Club Playworker who can work part-time Monday to Friday from 3-6pm (15 hours a week) term-time only.
The role of Playworker includes:
- Supervising and engaging with the children in play and conversation whilst ensuring their safety at all times
- Preparing and serving snacks
- Dealing with First Aid (training to be provided)
- Setting up and running activities for children to optionally take part in
As a Playworker you will be:
- Passionate about providing outstanding childcare
- Willing to have fun and enjoy working with children
- Enthusiastic, honest, reliable and hardworking with a 'can-do' attitude
- Be pro-active in providing new activities for the children
- Have a good general level of education, although no formal qualifications are required, a childcare, playworker or similar qualification at NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) would be an advantage.
This position is offering a salary of £5,245 per annum (15 hours a week) and you will be required to work term-time only (approx 13 weeks holiday a year). In addition you may work mornings also, 7:45am - 8:45am.
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, so all offers of employment are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
If you feel this role is for you then please apply.