Assistant Facilities Manager
Build Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Assistant Facilities Manager on a temporary to permanent basis. The salary for the position is £30,000 – £35,000 per annum and the client is looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate who can fast track their way to becoming the Facilities Manager within 2 years’ time.
- Assisting in the management of hard and soft services contractors, along with all in house FM service provision
- Responsible for liaising with building occupants on a daily basis and developing key relationships to provide excellent customer service and satisfaction.
- Assist and ensure H & S, being particularly vigilant regarding statutory compliance.
- Manage workspace planning and utilisation particularly moves management
- Take an active part in the development of operational strategies of in house and out sourced FM service provision.
Qualifications & Experience
- IOSH qualification required, preferably in food hygiene with the desire to work towards a NEBOSH general certificate
- Experience of being audited against OHSAS 18001 certificate
- Understanding of supply chain management
- Experience in Energy and Environmental Management; useful if experience is in maintaining ISO 14001 and you have experience of being audited
- Worked in FM for at least 3 years (2 years minimum at FM coordinator level)
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, then please contact Daniel Bamford of Build Recruitment on