Senior Marketing Executive (Digital, online, Events, PR) South London
This is a fantastic chance to join a world-leading provider of information and data solutions for professional customers across all industries.
They require a Senior Marketing Executive for a fast-growing global magazine and data/analytics portfolio. You’ll have responsibility for planning and executing marketing activities for two key brands within the portfolio, leaders in providing integration and connectivity to the global agricultural industries.
- creating, testing, deploying and reviewing marketing campaigns, for which it is essential that you gain a thorough understanding of the brands, customers and products to deliver maximum ROI
- working closely with our sales and product teams to define and communicate our customer propositions
- creating sales stories and leading with sales enablement initiatives
- briefing and managing media and creative agencies
- copywriting, using best practice, ensuring messaging is consistent and accurate and promoting the benefits of our propositions
- tracking all marketing campaigns using analytics to evaluate ROI, optimise campaigns and formulate future plans.
- working with our specialist teams to ensure that content is optimised for major search engines, pay per click campaigns are effective, and social media is utilised
- communicating with key stakeholder groups, informing them of progress and results
Skills supporting the role
- Advanced experience in integrated marketing campaign management
- Knowledge of marketing automation and lead nurturing principles and account based marketing will be an advantage
If you’re right for this role, you will:
- have a degree or marketing qualification
- be able to demonstrate advanced marketing skills
- be passionate about marketing and eager to learn
- be inquisitive and proactive - bring ideas and look for new opportunities whilst learning and developing new skills
- enjoy success but not be afraid to fail and learn from it
- demonstrate fine attention to detail
- communicate clearly and confidently with a range of teams and stakeholders
- be comfortable challenging constructively, offering alternative views.
If this exciting marketing job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment