Mandarin Speaking SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Manager
Our client, a fast growing online gaming company based in London is currently recruiting a Mandarin-speaking SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) Manager.
- Working with with the client to manage their SEO campaigns
- Managing SEO campaigns for mobile and desktop performance increases
- Working with our client to understand SEO opportunities and confirm 6 and 12 month strategies
- Executing onpage optimisation including technical aspects of a clients site
- Conducting technical site audits, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Planning and executing off page campaigns using targeted content and hitlists
- Using Google analytics and call tracking tools to measure and report performance
- Reporting progress to client on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Keeping informed of latest search engine policies and algorithm updates
- Liaising with Paid media exec/UK/China Acc Manager to implement cross channel strategies
- 2 years experience in an in-house or client facing SEO role, agency or client side
- Proven track record in SEO strategy and presenting recommendations to clients
- Extremely personable, confident communicator - both over the phone, face to face
- Complete understanding and ability to execute on page and off page campaigns
- Excellent understanding of Mobile SEO, and key requirements for Mobile
- Experience of developing and implementing SEO software from scratch
- Analytical mind-set with a strong ability for detail and problem solving
- Ability to perform to tight deadlines, within a high pressure environment
- Excellent time/task management skills
- Knowledge of Asian gaming markets a significant plus especially working with Baidu or all/any of the following Weibo, qq, Wechat, Facebook, twitter, Google Analytics, Frosmo.
- Line management experience
All CANDIDATES MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.