Field Media Sales Executive - Derry/Londonderry
Are you a top performer? Do you have the skills and motivation to succeed? Do you have a passion and aptitude to drive sales?
We have an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading multimedia organisations. Due to continued growth in the market we are currently seeking to recruit a Field Sales Executive for the Derry/Londonderry region.
If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and proactive environment, you'll be right at home as part of this dedicated and competitive team.
* Competitive Salary - £18.5-24K (OTE £28-32K)
* Highly attractive bonus structure
* 25 days holiday plus stats
* Company Car
* Mobile Phone
* Opportunity for progression with a leading UK organisation
* Office hours - Monday to Friday
You will be tasked with selling multi-media advertising solutions to your ever growing client base through existing active clients and new business development. To deliver this you must be able to demonstrate:
* Minimum 2 years experience within a field based sales role
* Knowledge of the media industry would be highly desirable
* Full UK driving licence
* Proven experience of creating your own leads through field-based activity
* Excellent IT skills - ad booking system or CRM database advantageous
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Effective communication and presentation skills
* Maths and English GCSE's Grade C and above (or equivalent)
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Strong attention to detail
* Proven experience of building and maintaining long term business relationships
* Generate prospect lists of relevant and appropriate businesses to contact
* Lead the sales process in your region from prospecting through to order completion
* Establish great relationships with key clients through telephone & face-to-face contact
* Adapt your sales pitch to specific businesses types and industry sectors
* Attend various industry events and develop new and existing networking opportunities
* Present relevant solutions to clients and confidently negotiate and close the sale
If you want to join a successful expanding business and your passionate about delivering a high-quality personal service, no matter the query or enquirer then this is for you, don't hesitate, apply today.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.