Leading Travel Company based in central London are looking for an experienced travel industry professional to join them in a Travel Consultant role.
The role involves dealing with partners and clients, suppliers and colleagues from collaborating departments and offices in international offices.
- Handling book-outs - thorough investigation is required before approaching agents to make sure the alternative hotels are suitable and then using necessary skills to convince them to accept the relocation
- Finalising book-outs cases by ensuring the system is updated and relevant departments are informed
- Dealing with general queries such as market relates issues, duplications, incorrect coming list, group/multiple bookings, room type issues and all problems related to booking processes
- Assisting with online queries if/when necessary
- Dealing with telephone calls
- Liaising with teams in international offices
- Liaising with Sales team, Contracts and Accounts departments
- Dealing with all Agents
- Logging all book-outs and market losses
- Experience in Travel industry
- Background knowledge in Operations/Reservations
- Sound knowledge of MS Excel and Word
- Fluent in Spoken and written English
- Good level of customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to deal with high volume of workload
- Ability to meet deadlines under a demanding and fast paced environment
- Flexibility to adapt to the job requirements especially dealing with emergency situations or during peak season
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.