Compliance and Quality Technician
We currently have a role for a Compliance and Quality Technician, looking to join our organisation at an exciting phase of its development in our new, modern, city centre offices.
For over 25 years, Coplus have been providing bespoke claims management services and a wide variety of core and add on insurance products to the insurance and broker markets. Acting as an extension of some of the most well-known and valued Insurance brokers and providers, high quality service and client satisfaction is at the forefront of the company focus. It is this ethos that is circulated throughout the company and provides the basis for success for our employees.
Key responsibilities include:
- Keeping abreast of all current and emerging regulation assisting with implementation regarding embedding compliance and conduct policies and procedures.
- Tracking and communicating regulatory developments impacting the company and provide direction to affected business areas.
- Carrying out audits on schemes where required including calls, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and providing feedback to the Operations and Training Departments on staff performance against internal company quality standards.
- Producing MI for management and taking action on trends, in respect of audits.
- Supporting the Quality Assurance team when required in handling written and verbal complaints, making fair and reasoned judgements about complaint outcomes in line with TCF principles in addition to carrying out comprehensive root cause analysis on all complaints received.
You will be from a similar compliance role within an FCA regulated environment, ideally from the Insurance sector. Good working knowledge and experience of complaints handling will also be of benefit.
More importantly the role requires a candidate with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service, sharing the same values of the business in putting the customer at its core. The successful candidate will be highly adaptable with the ability to use initiative and demonstrate accountability in your work. You will have a flair for investigation and the resolution of complex queries as well as strong attention to detail, with strength in delivering constructive feedback and advice.
If you consider you have the background and skills to suit this opportunity and you want to be part of a growing company at this exciting time forward your CV to us.