Analytics Consultant - Digital Analytics
We are currently looking for an Analytics Consultant to join a leading digital and media agency based in central London.
As the Analytics Consultant you will support the Digital and Customer Analytics offering which will involve producing consumer-journey insights on how to improve marketing performance and consumer experiences with brands. You will also provide digital marketing effectiveness insights and recommendations using multi touch attribution results. As part of the role you will need to be comfortable collecting and manipulate a wide range of digital data into meaningful value and insight for clients and senior stakeholders. You will be expected to explore a range of data science technique's to deliver your work.
Analytics Consultant Key Accountabilities
- Support the delivery of multi-touch attribution projects across the Consulting teams
- Work across a wide-range of digital ad-tech & web-tech to produce valued insights
- Transform large quantities of data into client insights & actionable recommendations
- Deliver insights to a high standard, ensuring that they are accurate and time
- Monitor the market for multi-touch attribution, customer analytics and digital marketing trends
Analytics Consultant Personal Specification
- Experience within data, digital analytics and evaluation
- Knowledge and experience of programming languages such as Python and/or R
- Conceptual knowledge of digital media planning (Social, Display, Paid search etc.)
- Awareness of ad server or web analytic data
- Good analytical skills ideally coupled with creative approaches to problem solving
- Awareness of multi-touch attribution technique's would be an advantage
- Any experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS) would be an advantage
- Ability to explain technical data and concepts to a non-technical audience
- Ability to pre-empt issues and be pro-active in producing solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and good attention to detail
If you believe you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert (following link below) with a copy of your most recent CV and if successful I will be in touch to discuss in more detail.