Resident Liaison Officer
Award winning main contractor of Roofing, Maintenance and External and Internal Refurbishment seeks...
Experienced RLOs to join our Customer Care Team on a number of busy social housing contracts across Essex and London. The successful post holder will be responsible for ongoing Client, Site Project Team & Resident liaising. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential to progress works with minimal disruption to residents, whilst endeavouring to maintain a steady workflow for subcontractors.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- To ensure and maintain the Resident Liaison daily diary, record incidents and appointments.
- Have a strong understanding of the works, programme and scope of works.
- Establish a resident charter, maintain files, comments / query / complaints log etc.
- Provide information for site reports and updates for client and site management.
- Issue four week letter or induction letter highlighting areas of insurance, scaffolding, background to Breyer, contact details, site set up, start date etc.
- Keep residents informed of any changes, cancellations, progress.
- Carry out regular checks on residents throughout the day and at the end of each working day.
- End of day inspections, reconnection of services, ensuring Site Team provide services to be on at the end of each working day.
- Be available for residents meetings, surgeries and meeting with client, as and when including Open/Fun days out and out of hour evening meetings.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding client information at all times
Required Experience and Qualifications
- RLO/RSL /LDA background essential
- Occupied refurbishment knowledge
- Health & Safety knowledge
- Strong communication and computer literacy skills
- Driving license required and use of a car
- Ability to work as a team and on own initiative
25 days holiday + bank holidays
Pension - a match contribution of up to 5%
Car Allowance + business mileage
Breyer Group is an award winning Main Contractor specialising in all forms of roofing, maintenance, external and internal refurbishment. The Company has always worked in the commercial and industrial markets undertaking work on housing, schools, hospitals, walkways and has built up a sound reputation working for Registered Social Housing providers and Local Authorities giving personal, friendly, professional advice.
With over 400 employees and nearly 60 years’ experience, we are extremely proud to be one of the industry’s leading principle contractors, operating from our headquarters in Romford and our network of locally based offices across London and Essex.
To join our award winning team, apply now. Immediate starts available for the right individuals!