Family Property Investment and Management Company.
Rapidly Expanding with investments across London, Greater London and the Midlands.
Property Accountant required by a Property Management Group based in North London. We are looking to recruit a qualified Property Accountant to join and manage the busy property Accounts Department.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Managing the Accounting functions of a busy Property Management firm
* Managing the Property Accounts department (staff of 2)
* Reconciling service charge accounts
* Ensuring all client accounts remain in credit
* Maintaining client accounts in compliance
* Monitoring and checking monthly management accounts
* Producing gross profit analysis
* Preparing and maintaining monthly and annual cash flow productions
* Monitoring daily and monthly bank balances
* Monitoring debtors
* Maintaining the fixed asset register
* Preparing monthly nominal journals
* Responsible for all year end preparation and schedules ready for audit
* Producing annual business plans and budgets
Skills and attributes:
* Must be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
* Previous managerial experience essential
* Excellent IT skills and knowledge of MUS software would be helpful
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Proactive with excellent problem solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified and experienced Property Accountant to join this upmarket Property Management Company and develop a successful and long term career. The offices are easily accessed by public transport and within walking distance of local amenities. Off street parking is provided.
Thank you for your application. Due to the high levels of interest in this position it is not always possible to contact you if your application is unsuccessful.