International Sales Manager FMCG
International Sales manager
My client is a British based company with products range is made for the contemporary home and features innovative solutions to common household problems that make work around the house easier and more efficient. My client is also a clever space saving cleaning products set.
An exciting opportunity for a driven and ambitious International Sales Manager with a proven background in developing international markets, to join an innovative contemporary homeware business and make a significant difference to its success. You will be responsible for developing the strategy that will deliver both profit and growth across a range of worldwide retailers as well as distributors/agents. You will take a proactive, innovative and structured approach to your work and will be instrumental in the growth of a long term brand
The Ideal candidate:
Ideal candidates will be from an FMCG with current experience of working with European, USA or Asia Pacific retailers and distributors. This will have provided you with a classical sales training and an understanding of the core needs of export account management / distributor management. However most importantly you must possess the entrepreneurial attitude that can drive this business forward.
• A background supplying non-food products to distributors or retailers is a must, ideally in the homeware sector.
• Excellent skills and proven track record of success in new business
• Flexible approach to your work with the ability to develop and implement a business strategy
• Experience sourcing own leads and keeping an organised pipeline
• Excellent communication skills in English, other languages, a plus but not required.
• Self-sufficient and self-motivated with a genuine hunger
• Must be prepared to travel
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a remuneration package including a competitive basic salary and an attractive uncapped commission structure