Accounts Administrator - Part Time
Accounts Administrator - Part time - Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are currently advertising for a Part Time Accounts Administrator to join a prestigious hotel within Bury St Edmunds. Hours are 15 per week and they are flexible with regards to what days and times are worked within reason, however overtime may occasionally be required to meet business needs.
The key focus of the Accounts Administrator is to assist with all the accounts department administration needs and effectively supporting the accounts team.
Other key duties include:
- Collect records from another site once a week
- Complete all scanning and online filing using Filestar
- Support the Accounts Assistant as needed, example of duties:
- Purchase invoice posting to Sage 50 Accounts
- Counting cash and preparing paying in bags
- Emailing sales invoices to customers
- Complete Adhoc work as required with duties such as:
- Preparing outgoing post
- Entering purchase delivery notes on our procurement program
- Analysis/project work as it arises
- Organising our accounts records including moving record boxes to storage
- Sales and purchase relief in peak times/holiday cover
- Matching receipts to credit card statements
- Assistance with our year-end excess work flow
- Establish good working relationships with management and colleagues
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Experience within an accounts environment highly desirable
- Highly organised and efficient with excellent administration skills
- Own transport essential as you will be required to travel to another site once a week to collect information
- IT literate with experience using Sage 50, MS Excel, Outlook and Word
- Enthusiastic at all times and ability to be a team player
On offer is a salary of 17,500- £18,500 per annum pro rata, dependant on experience. Also included is 30 days annual leave (pro rata based on 2 x 7.5 hour days would equate to 12 days). After probation you will also benefit from staff discount across all hotel group sites and workplace pension scheme.
If you are have the skills required and are interested in this excellent opportunity we would like to hear from you. Please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: accounts, part time, administration, sage 50
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.