Occupational Therapist - North London Region
Your new company
Hays are working with a renowned care group in North London to recruit and experienced Occupational Therapist to join their team. The care group is passionate about providing high quality Community Residential and Hospital Services for Adults requiring specialist learning disability and mental health support.
Your new role
The OT is responsible for the delivery of effective Occupational Therapy services across multiple sites for adults residing in community rehabilitation units who present with learning disabilities and complex needs.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have the ability to work without direct supervision in Sequence Care Group community rehabilitation units delivering client programmes adhering to local and national professional standards whilst keeping the Lead OT informed.
- You will be a proactive member of the multi-disciplinary team and other agencies (e.g. Social services, Voluntary agencies) ensuring that effective communication and liaison takes place at all times.
- You will have an interest and knowledge base of Occupational Therapy and its application within this specialist setting.
- This post would be relevant for undergraduates with a specific interest in LD and Mental health
- You will be kind, compassionate, take responsibility for your own actions and be keen to acquire new knowledge
- You will have a degree in Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC Registration is required.
- You will be a member of the British Association of Occupational Therapy.
What you'll get in return
- Hours: 40
- A competitive salary
- Financial support towards professional qualifications
- Comprehensive internal training programs delivered by our Clinical Services Team
- Free of charge mandatory training
- Enhanced DBS cost covered
- Comprehensive induction based on the Care Certificate
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Online rewards and high street discounts
- Support from our Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Membership of employer contribution pension fund
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.