EMEA Finance Manager
EMEA Finance Manager - Real Estate - Our Client are a thriving and market leading firm with presence around the Globe and over 20 years since inception, they focus on the alternative residential market and take a decentralised / warm approach tailoring each development to its unique market. They truly are a recognised and respected brand in the market and are looking to take on an experienced and high calibre Senior Fund Accountant to join the team.
- Managing a small team.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring financial controls, policies and procedures to ensure all accounting and records are robust and secure, including joint venture reporting.
- Leading and managing the month end process and ensuring all accounting entries, general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations, intercompany balances and posting journals are managed and reviewed properly.
- Working with Financial Services to ensure that the respective work activity and hand-offs across the teams are appropriate, understood and documented.
- Working with Corporate Services to ensure that accounting entries across the Group are accurate, inter-company positions are reconciled and that any Group queries are resolved.
- Responsible for the provision of consolidated and standalone management accounts for the UK and overseas companies, including translation of foreign currency investments and transactions.
- Producing the EMEA management accounts pack for Board purposes on a timely and accurate basis.
- Business partnering with Operations and Real Estate, liaising with external parties where appropriate, to help cascade or interpret business performance and take corrective actions.
- Reporting to the Group Finance Director as required and reporting on the Group Loan position.
- Producing consolidated and subsidiary statutory accounts for UK and overseas subsidiaries.
- Ensuring the day to day running of the annual audit process for UK and overseas companies and liaising with auditors to ensure timely closing and meeting annual accounts filing obligations.
- Responsibility for tax compliance for all companies across the group (NRL, VAT, corporation tax, income tax, PAYE, etc.) and liaising with tax advisors.
- Responsible for filing annual returns with Companies House.
- Supporting the Fund accounting team in discharging similar responsibilities for the Funds.
- Ensuring the financial integration of any new systems/processes is efficient.
- Assisting with transactional related work, including acquisition and disposals.
- Managing and developing a small team of accounting staff.
- Assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes across the business.
The Person MUST hold a professional accounting qualification such as ACA or ACCA and will have at least 3 years PQ experience, the incumbent MUST have industry experience, people from a practise background will still be considered if they have recent industry experience. The incumbent will have successfully implemented systems and will also have strong consolidation experience and the ability to manage a team. It is also essential the candidates have experience working across multiple jurisdictions (Jersey / Lux) in a regulated fund and real estate environment. It will be highly beneficial if the incumbent has experience working in a similar role in the alternative residential market. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is highly organised, ambitious and has solid communication skills to work for a well-established and growing firm.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.