We require a fabulous Estate Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day operations of a sought after private residential development in East London.
You should provide the highest levels of customer service with nothing being too much trouble at any time. The Estate Manager plays a central role in the convivial atmosphere of this development.
- Maintaining and reviewing procedures for the day-to-day operation of the building
- Cleaning of the common parts
- Issuing / safekeeping of keys on behalf of residents and the estate. Recording at all times the signing in and out of keys
- Receiving and safekeeping of all parcels / registered mail
- Gardening duties to include garden clearance, planting and weeding of flower beds
- Reporting any maintenance issues to the managing agent and recording those issues in a log book; seeing them through to completion
- Liaising with residents for access for managers contractors to carry out maintenance where required
- Directing / supervising contractors and signing off completion of their works
- Overall security of the development by regular patrols of all internal and external areas
- Recording and reporting any complaints, security / health and safety issues to the managing agent
- Providing an after hour service if required
This list is not exhaustive and from time to time you may be asked to carry out reasonable tasks that are not outlined above.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar role, residential management and caretaking skills would be ideal.
You’ll pay meticulous attention to detail in order to ensure residents and visitors receive the high standard of service our client expects.
You’ll be a friendly face and portray yourself in a professional manner at all times.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday - 8am to 5.30pm with 1 hour lunch break
If you’re interested in this role or would like to hear about similar opportunities, please reach out to us today!
* Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications received we are unable to respond to every applicant. We apologise in advance. *