A fantastic Event Director position for an award-winning and rapidly expanding exhibition organiser. You'll need to be an experienced commercial / B2B events professional with a successful track record in delivering show revenue and tangible value for exhibitors and sponsors.
The business is a well-established global exhibition organiser, dedicated to enhancing customer value, extending its global footprint and exploring every available growth opportunity. Work within a business that will both reward and challenge you, with huge opportunities for further career progression.
As the Show Director, you'll lead from the front and across multiple disciplines including sales, show brand, budgets, marketing and operations. You must be experienced in delivering large-scale exhibitions as well as selling show exhibitor and sponsorship space.
This position is ideal for a dynamic Sales Director or Senior Sales Manager looking to take the lead on a new launch or the future success of a large-scale global exhibition.
- Extensive exhibition experience and a solid sales skill-set are a must
- A strong understanding of large-scale trade shows and exhibitions
- A proven track record of efficient budget control, strong business analytics, relationship management and strategy development
- Providing forecasts on show revenues, contribution, manpower and actions that are being taken in order for the show to be delivered on budget (and other reports or analysis as required)
- Developing strategies and initiatives through research, analysis, relationships and market intelligence, to ensure the ongoing growth and sustainability of the show/s
- Producing a coherent brand strategy for the event to maintain and increase relevance to market, meeting both visitor and exhibitor expectations
- Proactively ensuring the success of a high profile event whilst maximising profits
- Liaising with other departments such as operations, marketing and the show team to ensure the smooth running of the event as well as planning and post-event responsibilities
- Supporting the company's senior management team to ensure the smooth running of the company as and when required
If you're an experienced exhibition event manager, sales manager or sales director with a desire to drive the commercial success of an event - let's talk.