Data Support Analyst
Data Support Analyst Market Research London, London £35,000 Basic + Benefits. Our client a leading international market research are currently looking to hire a Data Support Analyst into their London based Operations team. In this role you will have regular contact with retailers and manufacturers, supporting clients and commercial teams on the technical aspects of retail and consumer market research data across different sectors, as well as internal and external training on proprietary software. The role is responsible for client operational account deliverables: providing internal and external communication on database updates; leading cross-functional, internal and external meetings as well as issue resolutions; and consulting on delivery process and deliverables. This position manages the operational, behind-the-scenes maintenance of client accounts.
• Lead client account issues resolution and communicate resolutions and explanations to internal commercial teams and any other functions required.
• Manage new work requests, work order changes and provide technical advice where appropriate.
• Identify process improvement opportunities and best practice sharing (time to market and quality).
• Investigate data/system issues and support on proprietary data analyses tools.
• Conduct training when needed for the commercial teams and clients.
• Facilitate issue resolution for all downstream products and deliverables.
• Process improvement and innovation in the ways of doing things.
• Proactively provide clients with an overview of data changes due to upgrades or launches prior to data release.
• Maintain an understanding of Industry key categories in order to support client interaction
• Gather suggestions and represent need for enhancements from clients for internal discussion
• Fluent in English (spoken and written), any other main European language is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• At least 3 years of experience in retailer and/or consumer data
• Ability to partner with internal teams, monitor workflow, and assure follow-through until topics are resolved/completed
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
• Advanced knowledge in Excel (pivot tables, v-look up and basic calculations).
For full details and initial conversation please apply. I can confirm that all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and applicant details will not be passed to any third party without the applicant’s prior consent.