£34,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience
37 hrs/wk, Mon-Fri
My client, a FTSE 100 Engineering Support Services Organisation who provides essential through-life support to the Royal Navy's Surface Fleet and Submarine Fleet are currently recruiting a Project Manager.
- Ensure that key Engineering outputs and milestones are met
- Able to solve complex and diverse problems without compromising safety
- The role will involve a high level of customer facing interaction and you will be a key link between the business and client
- Ensure that both project and finances of the project are on target
- Prioritise workload and team workload to ensure programme deadlines are met
- Management of technical changes within engineering projects
- Experience of leading large, complex projects
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline e.g. Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths
- Preferably APMP qualified
- Experience in Agile Project delivery - scrum master experience desirable.
What can we offer you:
- Excellent job security
- Pension scheme with up to 8% employer contributions
- Life assurance
- Share ownership scheme
- Professional subscription support
- Occupational Health services
- Career opportunities and specialist advice and guidance from our award winning Investors in People Gold award Learning & Development teams.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on or at .