Payroll Assistant - Permanent role
We are recruiting for a firm of Chartered Accountants in the Teesside area who are looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join the firm in a full-time, permanent role.
- Administering and running payrolls including PAYE, P45s, P60s, HMRC
- Calculate and process holiday pay, statutory payments for sickness, maternity and paternity pay
- Process overtime, bonuses etc.
- Data entry for new starters and leavers and other changes to the relevant client payroll
- Liaise with clients to understand their particular requirements and assist clients with their auto enrolment obligations
- Report pension information to the pension provider
- Use of Sage Payroll
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Previous payroll experience
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills