DevOps / Build & Release Engineer
We are seeking a talented Build & Release Engineer to join the DevOps department to help optimize the configuration and deployment processes of a market leading Fintech platform
We are a well-established software development house, specialising in the delivery of enterprise systems and ecommerce platforms to the financial services sector with a diverse customer base including global brands, across the UK and Europe.
You will join a key team within the business which is tasked with ensuring efficient delivery and installation of our products to various development, test and live environments, as well assisting with refining and optimizing the build and continuous integration processes.
- Improving the build and continuous integration processes
- Optimizing the installation and configuration routines
- Ensuring build stability and troubleshooting issues
- Working with the development team to discuss new product development and assist with implementation decisions
- Experience of configuring and using build and continuous integration tools or frameworks (MSBuild, Nant, TFS, TeamCity, Jenkins etc.)
- Experience of configuring and using automated deployment tools (Octopus Deploy, TFS Release Management etc.)
- .Net/SQL Server knowledge
- Proficient with PowerShell/Command Line routines
- Knowledgeable of XML and configuration files
- Understanding of Windows Server infrastructure (physical and virtual)
Competitive salary with benefits, including; 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, pension, private health care, parking and a great working environment.