Personal Tax Semi Senior
Rutherford Briant are recruiting a Tax Semi Senior for a growing accountancy firm based in Central London. The firm also have offices in around Essex and East Anglia region which are also continuing to grow.
- Supporting the Personal Tax team in providing compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of client’s c.150-250 as agreed by Head of Personal Tax.
- Advise on tax issues where competent to do so, and refer to Supervisor or other relevant line manager(s) where appropriate in order to complete all aspects of a tax file.
- Involvement in planning client work including reviewing client's affairs for tax planning opportunities.
- Review and supervise Tax Trainee work, where appropriate, providing timely, consistent and constructive feedback on an informal basis.
- Ensure every client, where appropriate, has been advised of measures they can take to reduce their Tax liability.
The ideal candidates will be ATT Qualified with at least one year's experience in completing personal tax returns within a public practice. Successful candidates will be enthusiastic and motivated with a strong desire to study towards their CTA exams in order to learn and develop. They will also show a desire to begin to develop their leadership skills.
Rutherford Briant are the leading, quality driven accountancy and tax specialists across London, Essex, East Anglia and Cambridgeshire.