Time Appointments are thrilled to be working on behalf of a well-established company based in Bury St Edmunds. They are looking for a Legal Secretary to assist the fee earners in their Private Client Department.
The responsibilities include;
- Preparation, checking and proof reading of correspondence for a fee earner.
- Type and complete legal forms, setting up documents.
- Taking telephone calls and taking accurate messages.
- Diary management for fee earners and arranging appointments via Outlook.
- Monitoring deadlines in respect of client affairs and notifying the relevant fee earner.
- Maintaining client files.
- General and routine office duties, such as photocopying and filing, both electronically and physically.
- To be trained on reception cover as and when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience and excellent computer skills, particularly using Microsoft Office, document management and legal document production software.
- Excellent organisational ability and with a strong eye for detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and used to working as part of a team
- The ability to deliver excellent client service
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.