Investment Analyst - UK Real Estate
Investment Analyst - UK Real Estate - OUR CLIENT are a market-leading, highly-capitalised and global property investor working across all asset classes. As a result of new product launches and sustained growth, they are now seeking to appoint an Analyst to focus on their UK Real Estate and to support the associated Funds Team. The Analyst will report directly into the Associate Director.
THE ROLE will include but not be limited to the following:
- Assisting with the initial screening of new investment opportunities, using financial modelling on Excel and Circle.
- Maintaining the Fund model.
- Assisting in discussions with investors with regards to fund models and prospective returns.
- Supporting the preparation of Investment Committee papers.
- Assisting with the due diligence of selected acquisitions, including participation in the selection and monitoring of external advisers and the production of reports.
- Assisting the Capital Solutions team in the analysis of prospective acquisitions, including bespoke modelling in line with client requirements.
- Assisting Fund Managers or Investment Managers in the analysis of specific investment opportunities upon request.
- Sharing market information internally to ensure that all Client Funds benefit from information.
THE PERSON The successful Analyst MUST have 12 - 18 months' experience in an analytical role in real estate. The ideal candidate will have a sound technical knowledge of financial modelling ideally with direct experience in a real estate investment management organisation or property company. Additionally, strong presentation skills are sort both verbal and written and UK real estate market knowledge would also be advantageous. This is a superb opportunity to join a market-leading and global property investor for an ambitious, commercial and bright Analyst.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.