Business Development Associate
- Selling Business Information and market reports within the Life Sciences division
- Targeting the Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare markets across Europe
- Award-winning business
The Role: As world leaders within the Science business information space, this firm are seeking a Business Development Associate to join their Life Sciences division. Exclusively selling business information and market reports across Europe, the Business Development Associate will exclusively target the Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare markets to drive new business acquisition. Responsible for the full 360 sales cycle, the Business Development Manager will generate all their own leads and win and close deals. You'll continuously be given extensive training on various aspects of the pharmaceutical industry as well as sales training from renowned business development and sales experts. Suited for a hungry and driven sales professional, this is an excellent opportunity for fast career development and to work for a renowned firm.
The Company: Owning and operating a collection of leading subscription-based businesses focused on Intellectual Property and Science, this firm are 4,000 employees strong and operate across more than 100 countries. They focus on a "consultative solution-type sale" where their business development associates speak to clients, understand how they work, identify areas for improvement, then suggest and sell them the intelligence & information. Awarded as one of 2016's Top 10-0 Global Innovators, the successful Business Development Associate can expect to join a firm who are truly at the forefront of their market.
As Business Development Associate your responsibilities will include:
- Selling Life Sciences business information and market reports
- Targeting the Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare markets in Europe
- Lead generation and driving new business acquisition
For this Business Development Associate position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- 1 year proven B2B sales experience
- Hunter mentality with a proven track record of delivering on targets
- German or Spanish proficient desired but not essential
Benefits of this Business Development Manager role:
- £30,000 basic plus £7-8,000 OTE
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Pension, laptop, gym membership & healthcare
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading B2B companies. We can introduce to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next sales role.
If this vacancy is of interest please email us, or for more information on other vacancies we are currently working on please call Phillip Gardner on .